Guidelines for Smoother Immigration Clearance - Singapore: Vaccinated Travel Lane (Land)
Not to delay your immigration clearance process.
Remember to submit your SG Arrival Card within 3 days prior to your arrival in Singapore.
Things to know by passengers who travelling via designated VTL Land bus service:
- Passengers must provide the same information as per passport during online ticket purchase.
- Passengers are required to be at the boarding area at least 1 hour (Larkin Sentral) / 30-45mins (Queen Street) before travelling time for the pre-departure processing.
- All documents must be prepared in a physical copy to be shown during bus boarding.
- Passengers must bring along their belongings with them during immigration clearance.
- Passengers must submit their SG Arrival Card (SGAC) with electronic Health Declaration Card (eHDC) before arriving Singapore Woodland Checkpoint (WCP).
- Passengers who fail to comply will be denied of boarding the bus.
- All costs and risks of buying the bus tickets are borne fully by the passengers.
- Passengers from 0 – 3 years old are required to have VTL bus ticket and not required to have seats.
- Availability of seats is based on the daily quota and scheduled services.