- 1st January 2020: Causeway Link JDX new bus service has been opened to the public to cater passengers between Desaru Coast Riverside and JB Sentra Bus terminal.
- May 24, 2020: Causeway link in partnership with Kumpool Delivery opened up a new platform for business owners such as restaurant, cakes, parcel, and others use this service as their delivery options to deliver their products to their customers in Johor Bahru.
- June 15, 2020: A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between Hino Motors Sales (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd and Handal Indah Sdn Bhd to start a trial run of a low-floor mini-bus in Johor Bahru from 15th June to July 12, 2020 that will cater to Route 10B which travels along the JB City route which includes Pelangi, Sentosa, Pandan, Taman Daya and Taman Setia Indah.
- 20Th May 2019: Causeway Link MV2 bus service was opened to the public to cater passengers between JB Sentral and The Mall Mid Valley Southkey.
- 28th June, 2019: Effective June 2019, customers will be able use their NETS Cash Card as additional payment option to our counters in Malaysia with Credit and/ or Debit cards.
- 4th July 2019: ManjaLink Card payment is now available on selected local bus routes. The routes include Causeway Link 10B, 7B, 77B and 777B bus services
- 10th July, 2019: The Caltex Tebrau Mukim operated by Handal Indah Sdn Bhd was awarded as Caltex High Flyers Award for Southern Region during the Chevron Retail Incentive Program 2018/19. Caltex Tebrau Mukim Petrol Station was one of the 40 winners from Caltex network nationwide.
- 11st July 2019:E-wallet payment (Boost, Touch ’n Go, Alipay, UnionPay, VCash, MCash) is now available as an additional payment option to 8 ticketing counters in Johor Bahru.
- 15th July 2019: Cross-border passengers are able to enjoy unlimited free WiFi service on every Causeway Link CW5, CW6 & CW7 buses. With this new feature, passengers are now able to surf the net, play mobile games or even stream on live videos without worrying about running out of mobile data.
- July 18, 2019: Causeway Link Express shuttle service between Desaru Coast and Senai International Airport has been extended its route to Mall of Medini where Legoland Malaysia Resort is located.
- 23rd August 2019: Credit Card Payment is now available on selected Causeway Link MV2, JPO1 and S1 Buses. A physical bus ticket will be issued to passengers once the payment has been made.
- 14th Oct 2019: Malaysian Minister of Transportation Mr. Anthony Loke visited Handal Indah Headquarters in Johor Bahru and appreciated the initiatives of Causeway Link in giving feedback on cross-border experiences. The Ministers also gave interest on the cashless payment system (ManjaLink) of Causeway Link buses as well as the Kumpool services which is currently supported by LUGO App Technology on the booking process.
- 1st Nov 2019: Causeway Link PM1 was opened to connect passengers between JB Sentral and Paradigm Mall. The new launched bus service operates 12 trips daily with 1-hour interval time starting from 10:00 AM from JB Sentral or 10:40 from Paradigm Mall.
- 14th Nov 2019: ManjaLink first self-service kiosk is now available at Kranji Mobile, Kranji MRT Station in Singapore. The kiosk can assist ManjaLink Card purchase, top-up transactions, card balance checking and rebates redemptions. The kiosk is operating from 7AM to 10PM daily.
- 17th Dec 2019: Kumpool services conducted Public Trial to travel between 109 points in Taman Setia Indah, Taman Daya and Kangkar Tebrau areas in Johor Bahru with a bus fare as low as RM0.10 per ride. The said bus service was supported by LUGO App on the booking part.
- Awarded with Top 100 Singapore Elite Enterprise 2015-2016 Award.
- Awarded with the Best Customer Services and Complaint Management by SPAD.
- Awarded with SME 100 Award Fast Moving Companies 2016.
- LUGO App was introduced as a mobile travel guide.