Melaka Sentral Bus Terminal is the largest public transportation terminal in Melaka City. This bus terminal was opened on 14 May 2004. It is located between Lebuh AMJ (Jalan Tun Abdul Razak) and Jalan Panglima Awang.
The terminal occupies 46.6 hectares of land. It is constructed with high roof which allows sunlight to reach inside of the bus terminal building. The terminal was built based on the design of Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
The terminal is divided into two side. One side is for domestic bus terminal and the other side is for express buses. The terminal has also a bazaar area which houses more than 50 tenants that provide a variety of services including food court, restaurants, grocery store and many more.
Melaka Sentral Bus Terminal has 10 centralized ticketing counters with 20 units Ticket Vending Machine for interstate buses.
What are the Causeway Link bus service available at this terminal?
|Item No.||Route Category||Destination||Bus Platform|
|1||Express Bus Service||Melaka Sentral <–> Johor Bahru||Causeway Link Bus Bay|
Other facilities include:
- ATM machine (CIMB, Bank Islam, Affin Bank and MEPS)
- Parking lots with 24 hours security services
- Fully air-conditioned terminal
- Money exchange outlets, prayer room and convenience shops.
- For passengers who booked their bus ticket online, please be reminded to exchange for your online ticket into boarding pass at the Melaka Sentral Bus terminal counters 2, 3, and 4 at least 30 minutes before bus departure time.
- The boarding pass from the ticketing counter contains QR code access to enter the entrance gate inside the terminal before proceeding to Causeway Link Express Bus Service platform.