Larkin Sentral Bus Terminal is a bus terminal located in Johor Bahru. This terminal caters to bus services to and from many cities and towns in Peninsular Malaysia, Singapore and Hat Yai in Thailand.
Larkin bus terminal is thus far considered as one of the largest bus terminals in Johor Bahru with a T-shaped terminal in three levels with about 50 bus bay area.
The Centralised Ticketing System (CTS) at the Larkin Sentral bus terminal in Johor Bahru has made the purchasing of bus tickets easier for commuters. This system was introduced in December 2017 which allows all commuters to buy their bus tickets at the ticketing system of Larkin Sentral bus terminal.
The CTS of Larkin is also integrated with the booking system of Causeway Link express bus services that goes to major towns and cities in Peninsular Malaysia.
The current system of the terminal has improved with on smooth processes as the station has an air-conditioned boarding lounge area, ATM machines, washrooms, variety of F&B outlets and many more.
How can I know the bus schedule of the routes that goes to this terminal?
Aside from the Causeway Link website, Some Causeway Link bus information is now available in LUGO. LUGO is a digital assistant that helps commuters detect the estimated bus arrival time and estimated bus fare to guide the commuters.
This App also has a convenient feature/ function to Top-up ManjaLink cards online and its available on both Android and iOS version.
Travel tips to all commuters
For passengers taking Causeway Link Express Bus Services please be guided with the following reminders:
- For both express and stage bus services, please be at the boarding area at least 15 minutes before bus departure time.
- Each Customer is only allowed to bring on board Two (2) medium-sized luggage during the journey, the weight of both luggage must not exceed Fifteen (15) Kilograms. Extra charges to be determined by the Service Provider shall be applicable if this condition is not complied with.
- All passengers are prohibited from bringing pets, regardless of size, onto the bus/vehicle.
- Smoking and the consumption of any alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited on the bus/vehicle at all times.
- Eating and drinking are strictly not allowed on the bus.
- All passengers shall behave in a reasonable and sensible manner on the bus/vehicle during a journey.