The International Merchandising Mart Mall commonly known as IMM Mall is an outlet mall owned by CapitaLand Mall Trust. This shopping complex is located at Jurong East Singapore and it was opened in 1991 in a five-storey building with 961,281 square feet.
IMM building consists of a unique composition of retail and warehouse spaces that spread over 5 levels. The availability of spacious warehouse facilities within the same building proves an added advantage to retailers and companies by enhancing cost-efficiency accrued to storage provision.
This shopping mall also housed one of our Causeway Link counters in Singapore located at 02-62 at level 2 of the IMM Building.
IMM Mall also provides a bus pick-up and drop off point at their loading and unloading bay area which is located outside Burger King from the ground floor. This loading and unloading bay area is approximately 3 minutes’ walk away from our Causeway Link Counters in IMM Singapore.
If you can’t find the loading and unloading bay area, you can request assistance to our Causeway Link counter staff to direct you at the bus bay pick up point area.
What are products and services that Causeway Link is offering to this shopping complex?
|Item No.||Bus Service||Destination||Bus Platform|
|1||Express Bus Service (daily basis)||IMM Mall Singapore <-> Kuala Lumpur||IMM Mall Bas Bay Area|
|2||Chartering Services (based on booking)||Malaysia or Singapore||IMM Mall Main Entrance (Coach Outlet)|
|3||Planned Trip (based confirmed trip)||Negeri Sembilan, Johor, and Melaka||IMM Mall Main Entrance (Coach Outlet)|
What are the other service we offer here?
Our Causeway Link counter offers the following products and services:
- Purchase and redemption of ManjaLink and Travel Bus Pass
- Purchase of Causeway Link Holidays tours packages, attraction tickets in Malaysia and Singapore
- Purchase of Express bus tickets to between Singapore and Malaysia
- Serves as a customer service for all our products and services
Basic Travelling Guidelines for our bus services to Malaysia
- All express bus service coming from IMM Mall going to Malaysia is using the Second Link causeway via the Tuas checkpoint.
- All passengers shall behave in a reasonable and sensible manner on the bus during the journey. Passenger must not be abusive or behave in a threatening manner to other passengers on board or behave in a way which may endanger him/herself, or behave in a manner which may cause discomfort, inconvenience, damage, injury to other passengers.
- All passengers must be fully, entirely and absolutely responsible for their own luggage and belongings, including the loading and unloading of their luggage and belongings at the relevant arrival destination or custom checkpoint.
- All passengers must be in possession of all the necessary travelling documents such as, valid passports required for entry and/or departure (passports must be valid for 6 months past the return date), identification cards, all visas, permits and certificates including vaccination certificates, insurance policies, required for the journey (where applicable, for Malaysia <-> Singapore route). The passenger has full responsibility for obtaining all documents, visas and permits prior to the start of the journey, and is solely responsible for any adverse consequences resulting from missing or defective documents. In the event that any passengers are to be held up at the immigration checkpoint for missing or defective documents, we have the right to continue the
- Each passenger is only allowed to bring on board Two (2) medium-sized luggage during the journey, the weight of both luggage must not exceed Fifteen (15) Kilograms. Extra charges shall be applicable if this condition is not complied
- All passengers are prohibited from bringing pets, regardless of size, onto the
- Smoking and the consumption of any alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited on the bus/vehicle at all