Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “PDPA”), Handal Indah Sdn. Bhd. (287467-M) (the “Company”) is mindful and committed to the protection of your personal information and your privacy as set out in the Conditions.
Collection of Personal Information
In order for us to operate in an efficient and effective manner to provide you with our services in accordance with the Conditions, we may need to collect relevant personal information from you either manually or through our official website. For the purpose of this Policy, “Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, credit or debit card details, race, gender, date of birth, email address, any information about you which you have provided to the Company in registration forms, application forms or any other forms/ mediums and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by the Company from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to health, religious or other similar beliefs.
In addition to the Personal Data you provide to the Company directly, the Company may collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources such as:-
(1) Fill up application or registration forms or other similar forms;
(2) From publicly available sources such as directories;
(3) From the Company’s social media pages, if you follow, like or are a fan of such pages;
(4) From credit reporting agencies;
(5) When you interact and communicate with the Company at any events or activities;
(6) When you enter contests or participate in surveys organized by the Company;
(7) From various entities or divisions under the Company; or
(8) By using the Company’s website and all other websites operated by the Company and under the names of its respective brands (the “Websites”). Your personal data may also be collected from cookies used on the Websites (if any).
Purposes of Processing
You agree that all Personal Data collected and/or processed by the Company may include but not be limited to the following purposes (“the Purposes”):-
(1) To perform the Company’s obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you;
(2) To provide you with any services pursuant to the Conditions;
(3) To inform you of our services/ products;
(4) For marketing and research purposes;
(5) To process your participation in any events, promotions, activities, focus, groups, research, studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions and to communicate with you regarding your attendance thereto;
(6) To process, manage or verify your application for the services pursuant to the Conditions;
(7) To validate and/or process payments pursuant to the Conditions;
(8) To process any refunds, rebates and or charges pursuant to the Conditions;
(9) To respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
(10) To communicate with you for any of the purposes listed herein;
(11) For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
(12) For purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
(13) For the Company to comply with its obligations under any laws and regulations imposed by the competent authorities;
(14) To send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from the Company, its partners, advertisers and or sponsors;
(15) To notify and invite you to events or activities organised by the Company, its partners, advertisers, and or sponsors;
(16) Where you have requested to download and use the App (the “App”) developed by the Company to be used in conjunction with the existing services/ products provided by the Company, to process your request, to deliver the App to you and to provide you a license for the use of the App;
(17) To understand and analyses our sales as well as your needs and preferences;
(18) To develop, enhance and provide services/ products to meet your needs;
(19) For all other purposes incidental and associated with any the above.
Disclosure to Third Parties
The Company may share your Personal Data amongst the companies within the Company’s group of companies comprising the subsidiaries, associate companies and or jointly controlled entities of the holding company of the group (“the Group”) and with the Company’s and Group’s agents, third party providers, contractors, developers, advertisers, partners, event companies, sponsors or any other parties duly authorized by the Company who may communicate with you for any reasons whatsoever. In doing so, we will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
Acceptance and Acknowledgment
By communicating with the Company or the Group, using the Company’s services, purchasing products from the Company or by virtue of your engagement with the Company, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Policy and agree and consent to the use, processing and transfer of your Personal Data by the
Company as described in this Policy.
The Company shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Policy at any time by placing the updated Policy on the Websites. By continuing to communicate with the Company or the Group, by continuing to use the Company’s services, purchasing products from the Company or by your continued engagement
with Company following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Policy, such actions shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
Withdrawal of Consent
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you may at any time withdraw your consent to the Company processing any Personal Data of yours or to any part or portion of the same by sending to the Company at the address set out below a written notice of withdrawal and within the period prescribed under the PDPA. The Company shall take all necessary measures to give effect to your withdrawal of consent, to the extent that such withdrawal does not conflict with any of the Company’s other legal obligations.
If you do not wish to have your Personal Data shared with any other party, or if you do not wish to be solicited for products or services offered by the Company or any other third parties (the Company’s partners, sponsors, etc.), kindly inform us in writing at the communication information as given below.
You shall, upon written request, be granted access to all Personal Data held or stored or processed by the Company. To avoid confusion, “access” for the purposes of this provision shall mean notification of such Personal Data of yours that is processed by or on behalf of the Company and to have a copy of such Personal Data communicated or conveyed to you in an intelligible form of the Company’s choosing.
Correction of Personal Data
You may at any time make a written request to the Company to correct any personal data of yours that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out-of-date and the Company shall, upon receipt of your written request for correction(s), take all necessary measures to give effect to such correction(s).
Please direct any requests to withdraw consent or to request access and/or correction to any Personal Data as follows:
Attention : Customer Service
Address : No. 23, Jalan Firma 2, Kawasan Perindustrian Tebrau IV, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Telephone : +607-360 2244
Fax : +607-358 4970
Email : email@example.com
BY PUBLISHING THE POLICY IN THIS WEBSITE, WE SHALL DEEM OUR CUSTOMERS AND/OR CLIENTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN NOTIFIED.