Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast is currently one of the newest waterpark attraction in Johor, Malaysia. This waterpark is where guests can explore one of the biggest wave pools in the world holding more than four million gallons of water over nearly three acres. Guests can relax in luxury and enjoy the wave pool views from the Beachside Cabanas, or lounge along the 170-meter-long sandy shoreline of Tidal Wave Beach.
Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast also showcases its three age-appropriate play areas filled with water play equipment and a combined total of 13 different water slides designed for its younger guests. These zones are splashing favorites for toddlers, young children, tweens and early teens.
Other zones of the Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast include:
- Penawar Falls
- Penawar River
- Shipwreck Reef
How to use
Adventure Waterpark Entrance Ticket
- Customer will receive 1 e-tickets from Causeway Link Holidays:
- Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark E-ticket
- The validity of the E-tickets varies on the day you purchased your admission tickets. The validity date will be shown at the E-ticket for your references.
- Your E-tickets has a specific unique code to avoid alteration or duplication.
- You are advised to present your E-ticket at the Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark ticketing counter in exchange of wristband to be scanned at the admission gate.
- Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark is valid for all age groups:
- Adult: 12 to 59 years old or over 121cm in height
- Child: 3 to 11 years old or up to 121cm in height
- Senior: 60 years old and above
- Adventure Waterpark Desaru Coast opens every day from 10:00AM to 6:00PM.
- The E-ticket and QR Code is valid for a single entry following the indicated dates in the E-ticket.
How to go
JB Sentral Bus Terminal Address
Bukit Chagar, 80300 Johor Bahru, Johor
By Coach from Singapore to Johor Bahru
Take Causeway Link cross boarder bus from Singapore to JB CIQ, work from JB CIQ to JB Sentral for 5 mins.
Traveling times ranges from 2 – 2 ½ hours.
By Coach from Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru
Direct bus from Kuala Lumpur to Larkin Sentral. Traveling time ranges is 4 hours 30 minutes. It cost RM40-50 per way.
After arrived at Larkin, takes T13 to JB Sentral with only RM1.80.
Queen Street Terminal Address
Ban San St, Singapore
Ticket purchased is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.