- All our products are non-refundable & non-exchangeable.
- All transactions must comply Malaysian's governing law.
- Causeway Link Holidays Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to cancel, change and/or refund all purchases made; any decision made by Causeway Link Holidays Sdn. Bhd. in this regard is considered final and binding.
Causeway Link Child Fare Rate Adjustments
Causeway Link Token Card
- This Terms and Conditions is referring to all passengers or commuters using Causeway Link Bus Services holding a Token Card. This card is in compliance with the Cashless System implemented by Causeway Link Bus Services under the Management of Handal Indah Group of Companies.
- Distribution of Causeway Link Token Card
- Causeway Link Token Card is sold and or distributed by Handal Indah Sdn Bhd (HISB).
- "Causeway Link" is the brand name of HISB.
- The Causeway Link Token Card is issued by authorized staff of Causeway Link only.
- All Causeway Link Token Card has a designated serial number.
- Purchase of the Causeway Link Token Card must be obtained at any authorised ticketing counter or agent and or staff of HISB.
- About the Token Card
- All Causeway Link Token Card issued are subject to the Terms and Conditions and shall be binding for all Card Holders.
- The purchase of the Causeway Link Token Card at the designated ticketing counter and or the subsequent use thereof by the Card Holder shall be deemed to be accepted by the Card Holder of these Conditions including future revisions by the Company.
- The Causeway Link Token Card is a property of Handal Indah Group of Companies. If found, please return to the Company or Causeway Link Counter or in the Bus Fare Box.
- Usage of the Token Card
- Causeway Link Token Card is used to pay the bus fare for selected Causeway Link bus services.
- The Causeway Link Token Card is for a (1) time used only.
- All Causeway Link Token Cards must be used within the allotted time and shall be returned to authorized Causeway Link staff in exchange for a valid bus ticket after the Causeway Link Token Card has been scanned.
- The Causeway Link Token Card is valid for three (3) hours from the time of activation (Subject to Change).
- Passengers are required to collect their bus fare tickets before boarding the bus as a proof of purchase in case of checks by the Company's ticketing supervisors or checkers.
- Causeway Link Token Cards are only used at the specified ticketing counter/ station set by the Management of Handal Indah Group of Companies.
- Damaged or expired Token Card
- Handal Indah Sdn Bhd has the right to blacklist the Causeway Link Token Card if:
- The Causeway Link Token Card is suspected of being counterfeited, stolen, lost, tampered with or fraudulently issued or procured;
- The Causeway Link Token Card is suspected of being faulty, damaged or invalid for use.
- All blacklisted, damaged or expired Causeway Link Token Cards must be returned to the Company or any Causeway Link Counters or in the Bus Fare Box.
- The Company reserved the right not to accept damaged or defaced Causeway Link Token Card.
- Causeway Link Token Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. Passengers are not allowed to claim refund in case the Causeway Link Token Card is stolen, lost, or damaged.
- The Company reserved the right not to accept request for refund.
- Terms and conditions adjustments
- HISB reserves the right to amend any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- The Company will give notice on its amendment about this terms and conditions by posting the same at its website at www.causewaylink.com.my (under the Terms and Conditions).
- The Card Holder agrees that any notification of amendments as aforementioned shall be sufficient information for the purpose of this paragraph.
- If the Card Holder does not accept the aforementioned amendments, he or she shall cease the use of this Causeway Link Token Card.
Admission Tickets & Hotel Vouchers
- Cancellation, replacement and/or extension of expired ticket/voucher is not permitted.
- All bookings and/or reservations are subject to availability.
- Splitting of bills is not allowed unless stated otherwise.
- Vouchers cannot be used in combination with other offers.
- Bulk purchases for promotional price is only valid with tickets purchased in a single (1) receipt only.
- Request to change the Ticket Collection Location must be made through Causeway Link Holidays within 3 days after purchase. Please call Marketing Department at our Head Office at: 07-360 2244.
- In addition to these Terms & Conditions, each voucher has product/offer specific conditions listed (in case of any conflicting terms, Causeway Link Holidays Sdn. Bhd. decision is considered final).
- All courier service prices include GST charges unless otherwise stated.
- Cancellation and address changes are not allowed after payment transaction.
- Details submitted after confirmation is considered final.
- Causeway Link Holidays Sdn. Bhd. does not in any way (directly or indirectly, independently or in conjunction with any party) own, manage, operate or control the Attractions, Theme Parks & Hotels. As such, please refer to the respective Attractions, Theme Parks & Hotels for specific Rules & Regulations, Terms & Conditions and further details.
- The Management, its staff and agent(s) will not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage of life and property within the Attractions, Theme Parks & Hotels premises.
- Causeway Link Holidays Sdn. Bhd.'s Terms and Conditions may be updated and/or change from time to time. Please refer to Causeway Link Holidays Head Office at 07-360 2244 or email@example.com for further details.