Taman Daya And Mukim Tebrau Caltex Petrol Station To Gives Out It’s First Green Pocket
In line with this years’ Ramadan, the Management of Taman Daya and Mukim Tebrau Caltex Petrol Stations will be giving away free Sampul Raya for every driver or car owners who pump petrol with a minimum amount of RM50 per transaction.
This year’s Sampul Duit Raya of the Company is it’s first official release for public featuring the importance of family gathering for our Muslim Friends and to be united together to break their fast not only in Malaysia but all over the World.
- The said promotion is opened to all regardless of race and nationalities.
- This promotion is from 22nd May to 4th June 2019 (24 hours)
- The Sampul Raya will be given as one set of 5.
- In order to claim the free Sampul Raya, car owners or drivers must present their petrol receipt as proof of purchase.
- Claiming of the Free Sampul Raya must be within the same day.
- The Company reserves its right to suspend, change, or terminate the promotion or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- The free Sampul Raya will be given out while stock last.
Taman Daya and Mukim Tebrau Caltex Petrol stations are under the Management of Liannex Corporation Sdn Bhd.
Everyone is welcomed to patronize the petrol stations and enjoy its hospitality and special treatment during this Ramadan Season.
For more information about this promotion, please get in touch with Ms. Esther Wan, Taman Daya Caltex Petrol Station Manager (+60 12-738 8817) and Mr. Lee Hi Look, Mukim Tebrau Caltex Petrol Station Manager (+60 16-756 2557).