Experience SEA LIFE in Legoland Malaysia Resort as it features more than 13,000 fishes and 120 marine species within its astonishing 11 habitat zones. SEA LIFE Malaysia is also a good place where children can experience and interact with marine creatures.
SEA Life Malaysia features its largest tank with over 400,000 litres of water where every guest can watch sharks, rays, and other sea creatures swimming around the biggest habitat zone in the aquarium.
Making a day trip to SEA LIFE Malaysia would be fun and exciting for you and your family.
How to use
- For counter purchase, a unique QR code will be issued to download the e-ticket used for admission to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort Theme Park.
- For online purchase, customer will directly receive an e-ticket with valid code for scanning at the admission gate.
- Scan the barcode at the turnstile (admission gate) of SEALIFE Malaysia.
- The e-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered. The e-ticket must not be copied, resold, or duplicated and must only be used once.
- Admission to the park is valid for all age groups:
- Adult: 12 – 59 years old
- Child: 3 – 11 years old / senior: 60 years old and above
- Free admission for child below 3 years old.
- Opening hours for the SEALIFE is at10:00AM-6:00PM, daily
- Causeway Link Holidays Sdn Bhd follows the rules and regulations of SEA LIFE Malaysia.
- Other terms and conditions please check Causeway Link Holidays Theme Park Terms and Conditions.
How to go
7 Jalan LEGOLAND, Medini, 79100 Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia
- From Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, use Causeway Link Express Bus Service from Swiss-Garden Hotel Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur to direct you to Mall of Medini drop off/pick up point and walk straight to the entrance of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
- From Senai International Airport, take Causeway Link AA1 shuttle bus services to JB Sentral and Transit to Causeway Link LM1 Bus services to go to Mall of Medini drop off area. From here, walk for about 5 minute straight to the entrance of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
- From Singapore First Link (Woodland checkpoint), take Causeway Link LM1 bus services to Mall of Medini drop off/ pick up point and walk straight to the entrance of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
- From Singapore Tuas Link (via Second Link), take Causeway Link CW7 bus services to go to CIQ Second Link and take Causeway Link CW7L Bus Services to go straight to Mall of Medini drop off / pick up point and walk straight to the entrance of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
How to use Travel Bus Pass to go:
You can take unlimited ride with those participating Causeway Link buses under the Travel Bus Pass Card. Remember to tap your Travel Bus Pass card every time you board the bus. A message stating “FREE RIDE” will be shown on the screen. Here is a recommended travel guide for you to get here.
- Take Causeway Link CW1 (Kranji MRT Station), CW2 (Queen Street), or CW5 (Newton Circus) to go to Woodland Checkpoint.
- After Woodland Checkpoint, take the same bus to go to JB Customs.
- After JB Customs, take Causeway Link LM1 at the JB Sentral bus bay area, just a walking distance after the Immigration Checkpoint.
- Causeway Link LM1 bus services will direct you straight to Mall of Medini drop off/ pick up point and walk straight to the entrance of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
- Take Causeway Link CW6 (Boonlay), CW3, C4S and CW4 (Jurong East Interchange) or CW7 (Tuas MRT Station) to go to Tuas Checkpoint.
- After Tuas Checkpoint, take the same bus to go straight to JB Customs.
- After Immigration clearance, take Causeway Link CW7L bus services to direct you to Mall of Medini drop off/ pick up point and walk straight to the entrance of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
Within Johor Bahru
There are 2 Causeway Link bus services that can help passengers to link to Mall of Medini:
- LM1: a bus service that goes between Gelang Patah, Nusa Perintis, Mall of Medini, Iskandar Puteri Harbour, Larkin Bus Terminal, and JB Sentral.
- CW7L: a bus service that goes between CIQ Second Link and Mall of Medini drop off/ pick up point.
Cancellation, replacement and/or extension of expired ticket/voucher is not permitted.